This past Sunday, we celebrated Dawson's Great-Great Grandparent's 75th wedding anniversary. Can you even imagine that? A lifetime of love is such an understatement. What a testimony to love, faithfulness, commitment, marriage and soul mates. It was most definitely an occasion to celebrate.
Unfortunately just two days after our celebration ended, so did my Great Grandpa life. He was going to be 100 years old this October. I know it meant so much to him to have our entire family with him days prior as family was so important to him.
I am so thankful that he was able to meet Dawson several times. What a special and rare thing for Dawson to have 5 generation photos. I hope I live a life as long, full and family oriented as he did.
 |
| Celebrating 75 years of marriage: Great Grandpa & Grandpa with all Great (and Great-Great) Grandchildren. |
 |
| Towns family with Great Grandpa and Grandma |
 |
| 5 Generations |
 |
| First meeting of Great-Greats. <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment