Christmas this year was hands down the best ever. Ever. It was insanely busy (Laufenburg, Schulz Christmas Eve and Allen, Towns, Towns, Allen Christmas Day). Way, way too much in two days. Last year D just slept in his car seat through most of Christmas and the years before that we never had a baby so we should have planned for this year a bit better. Two busy days with late bedtimes and no naps makes for one cranky baby...(I am pleased to report that we've recovered however! :)
Dawson really got into the present opening and was able to recognize the things he was unwrapping and immediately wanted all toys out of the box and assembled.
It was such a joy to share the holidays as a family. It brings a whole new meaning and sense of excitement and I know that will only grow each year. I can't help but think back to last Christmas and how little D was. And I am sure next year I'll look back on this year and be shocked at how yet another year passed so quickly...
 |
| Opening gifts Christmas morning |
 |
| "Bow-wow-wow" that D got from Santa :) |
 |
| Reading D's new book on Christmas monring |
 |
| Lil' man... |
 |
| Allen Family |
 |
| Checking our his new movie "Cars" recommend by his good buddy Jackson. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment